The executive vice president is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Montgomery Village Foundation, handling long-range planning, investigating capital improvements and new revenue sources and overseeing budget development.
The Montgomery Village Foundation Board of Directors works closely with the executive vice president, the highest ranking salaried employee of the corporation.
David B. Humpton has served as executive vice president since November 2007.
To contact the EVP, call 240-243-2322 or send an e-mail .
The Montgomery Village Foundation has had 10 executive vice presidents:
- Robert Zboray: 1967 - 1970
- George Rankin: 1970 - 1972
- Wayne Scheiner: 1972 - 1975
- O.K. Armstrong: 1976 - 1978
- Bette Weseman: 1978 - 1983
- Pat Huson: 1984 - 1992; 2003 - 2004; 2006 - 2007
- Peter Kristian: 1992 - 2000
- Donna Zanetti: 2000 - 2003
- John Zakian: 2004 - 2006
- David B. Humpton: 2007 - present